Blessed are You, LORD, a King to be praised ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FATHER GOD, JESUS IS LORD OF LORD AND KING OF KINGS!!! THANK YOU FATHER GOD YOU'RE MAGNIFICENT AND AMAZING... MY LOVING LORD, Surround me with Your angels, protect me a deliver me from all my troubles. I PLACE MY trust in you alone. Thank you God for everything you are doing in my life. It...
Replies
7
Views
312
MY LOVING LORD, Surround me with Your angels, protect me a deliver me from all my troubles. I PLACE MY trust in you alone. Thank you God for everything you are doing in my life. It truly is a great day to be alive. I don't have to wait for heaven, you give me peace today, grace upon grace, you...
Replies
9
Views
331
Heavenly Father, Thank You, You're Magnificent Powerful and Amazing!!! Lord, as I start this day, I ask for Your peace and guidance. Calm my anxious thoughts and help me to trust that what is meant for me will come in Your perfect timing. I ask for Your strength and wisdom to face the...
Replies
8
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom