Bless You

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
I pray to our father on high who is above all things.
Bless everyone who came here in faith.
Bless those abundantly that have prayed on my behalf.
Thank you father for giving us a means to join together in Jesus name and come to you.
Pray I don't give up vigilance as my prays are answered.
So I may be a tool used for good In Jesus name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
466
Good day to all Christians, I would like to thank you once again for your prayers, and I want to thank you again for your kind words. I have safely passed through another stage of this procedure; I have just a little more to go, and I hope it will soon be over 🙏🙏 I thank God, and I thank you...
Replies
10
Views
236
Thank you for your help LORD I am grateful BLESS YOU LORD amen
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom