Bless pray with me for my ### and her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless pray with me for my ### and her ### for a safe trip home tomorrow morning! Flying for up North to ###. Let them have a safe trip home. Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a woman of faith, and I know God is in control of every situation. My granddaughter knows about Jesus because I took her to church since she was 3 months old, now she is going to turn ###, but still hasn’t given her life to Jesus Christ. In these times of crisis, they turn to me because I...
Replies
8
Views
175
I would like prayer for my granddaughter who is ### years old and has been battling anorexia for a long time. I want to take it's already over these demonic forces and also she has a broken heart. Her boyfriend that promised to marry her broke up with her ### years ago and now he's dating...
Replies
9
Views
172
My Aunt, ###, is still in the hospital. Her husband, ###. Please heal both physically are getting better. I want to see both of them get perfect health and feel a lot better in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom