Bless our church o Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We need You today and will need You for ages to come. Our hear rejoices in You alone and there is no place on earth to be happy and joyful, it is your holy presence that we find true relief to our troubled souls and our worries and pain will stay away from us when we give all the glory, all the honor and all the praise to Your holy name.

Be still, for the presence of the Lord,
The Holy One is here.
Come bow before Him now.
With reverence and fear.
In Him no sin is found.
We stand on holy ground.
For the presence of the Lord.
The Holy One is here.

When we are near the holy presence of Jesus who loves us with an everlasting love, all troubles flee from us. all pain is gone, all worries and fear depart from our heart. Jesus brings peace down deep in our souls. In the morning, at noon and at night we seek His face, we need Him every single hour of life. I know for sure, He will show us the path in which we should walk.

Show me the right path o Lord, point out the road for me to follow, lead my by Your truth and teach me. For You are the God who saves me.
Psalm 25.4

We need You today and will need You for ages to come. Our hear rejoices in You alone and there is no place on earth to be happy and joyful, it is your holy presence that we find true relief to our troubled souls and our worries and pain will stay away from us when we give all the glory, all the honor and all the praise to Your holy name.

Be still, for the presence of the Lord,
The Holy One is here.
Come bow before Him now.
With reverence and fear.
In Him no sin is found.
We stand on holy ground.
For the presence of the Lord.
The Holy One is here.

When we are near the holy presence of Jesus who loves us with an everlasting love, all troubles flee from us. all pain is gone, all worries and fear depart from our heart. Jesus brings peace down deep in our souls. In the morning, at noon and at night we seek His face, we need Him every single hour of life. I know for sure, He will show us the path in which we should walk.

Show me the right path o Lord, point out the road for me to follow, lead my by Your truth and teach me. For You are the God who saves me.
Psalm 25.4
Make our heart o Lord a temple where Jesus abides and our deeds and thoughts are in Him alone. His holy presence stays with us when we live holy and pure life before Him.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Pleasing and serving God is the only way the Lord will touch our heart. Forgiveness of sin and living a holy a pure life in sight is another way to have the holy presence of Jesus living in our heart and home. The motive we have on earth in doing anything at all, it should be to please Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom