Bless me...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please bless me. Please forgive me of all of my sins. Today is the day I have prayed for. I need your blessings. I truly need your help. Please bless me have victory in court today. I pray that my car accident ends in a huge payout so I can heal from all the pain the other driver who rear...
Replies
7
Views
121
Father please keep protecting my baby and You know when is the time for C section. Please give wisdom to the doctor and team. Please bless us with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. I believe You are faithful in Your promises towards me. I shall give testimony for this baby. I put all my...
Replies
10
Views
166
Father please keep protecting my baby and You know when is the time for C section. Please give wisdom to the doctor and team. Please bless us with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. I believe You are faithful in Your promises towards me. I shall give testimony for this baby. I put all my...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom