Bless Me Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I pray that the power of God touch all of you in a mighty way today. I pray for God's wisdom, knowledge, and understanding come to me. I pray for a good day at work today. I pray for the means to get there and the support that I need to do a good job. Lord supply my need today according to your riches in glory. In Jesus name. Amen
 
I receive it in Jesus name...thank You Lord for all things...bless my brother and bring favor in Jesus name...
 
lord i agree n join with this prayer. pls grant all. amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
I stand and agree with this prayer. Amen.! Glory and Praise to you oh Lord, our God.
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord Bless my soul, spirit and body. may though sending witchcraft attack on me backfire on them In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
118
Lord please answer my prayer request
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom