Bless Me Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that I will pass my final exam tomorrow. Also [pray that God will bless me financially and enlarge my territory. I pray for the safety of my family. I pray for the destruction of all my enemies. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### examination with success. Please bless ### finance abundantly and let ### be wise and responsible on the fortune ### will receive from You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
1 Chronicles 4:10 Father hear this prayer as you did the prayer of Jabez. Bless ###. ###, enlarge his territory, put your arms around him and keep him from pain. I pray for financial blessings to be given. In the precious name of Jesus. Amen Amen.
 
I will pray for you tonight. God bless you! :)
 
Child of God,



Please keep your family in your prayers…



Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will bless every member of my family to have a real on going, ever growing personal relationship with You. Save my family Lord Jesus. May each of us come to know the only true and living God in a real way, fall in Love with You, respect, and honor You. Increase our faith and trust in You. Teach us the importance of knowing Your Word and knowing Your voice for ourselves. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Strengthen us and bless each of us with the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word. Root and ground us in the true Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps.



Deliver us from evil. Deliver us from anything and everything that is not of You in our lives. Teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek the Kingdom of God daily. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts as we seek the Kingdom of God and delight ourselves in You. Bless my family to walk in the integrity and character of Christ Jesus. Bless, Save, Deliver, Heal, and Protect each member of my family. Step in each of our lives and perfect all things that concern You. God all that I have asked You to do for my family in this prayer, please do the same for all those that care about me, all those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent me this prayer. In Jesus name I pray.



Pass This Prayer on….by doing so you will cause many to pray for their families.



Continue To Pray For Your Family,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Dear God, please help ### to pass his final exam. You have helped me to pass a final exam many times, please send your grace his way. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord Bless my soul, spirit and body. may though sending witchcraft attack on me backfire on them In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
132
Lord please answer my prayer request
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom