Bless & Help us all now my Father

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Praise You Father for removing all pain and healing us completely now & root cause. Protect us from all toxins radiation and harm from these & all devices & those trying to stop our treatments when they had already committed themselves to take care of this from the harm they caused, be our blessing now & no more confusions & delays in this & with dental healing & procedures to remove this pain we pray, let Everything get fixed, convict them soon to help with this my Lord, Amen


 
Be still and know that GOD hears our prayers even as we say them. Thank GOD for all that is good in our lives.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Gracious God- the comfort of all who sorrow, the strength of all who suffer,

Please hear the cry of those in misery and need,

In their afflictions show them your mercy

And give us, we pray, the strength to serve them,

For the sake of Jesus Christ, who suffered for us. Amen

 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, help me! Help us all! LORD, I’ve woken up, and my eyes are open and what I see puts me in distress. LORD, I think someone wants me and all the rest of us to be sick or dead! Dear LORD, I can’t go to the grocery store and shop without feeling like I’m trying to walk through land mines...
Replies
4
Views
245
FATHER IN JESUS'S NAME I CRY OUT FOR SAFETY & MUCH PROTECTION FROM THIS EVER INCREASING WIND STORM RIGHT NOW PLEASE QUIET THIS STORM DOWN FOR ALL OF US & MAY THERE BE NO DAMAGE OR LOSS OF LIFE EITHER PLEASE HELP US & HAVE MERCY ON US ALL MAY YOU LOVE & CARE PROVIDE DIVINE...
Replies
24
Views
771
i can't even begin to explain or put into words tonight... but please........can you just kindly pray for me deeply this evening...? i would soo appreciate your spiritual support soo much... much more then you will ever ever know... this has been THE most difficult day yet for me...and it...
Replies
10
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom