I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
Shalom! I have the privilege of leading an evangelism group here in ###. Can you please pray that God protects and blesses my brothers and sisters who are part of? That he protects them from all evil, sorrow and pain and open the gates of heaven above them? And that he grants them and me more...
Lord, please bless the prayer support fb group I made for those who have been hurt by other members of the church. May it grow in fellowship, community and love. May we all support each other in our healing and in forgiving of those who hurt us. May many people who have experience that come to...
May you bless and help all your creation that needs help Father all People , Animals . prayers to the world including myself and the reader . Help us Father to win battles and be powerful with your mighty sovereignty amen in Jesus Name amen