Bishop please pray for ### and ### we

lyzah

Disciple of Prayer
Bishop please pray for me and husband we don't have a place to stay we don't qualify and a car am not working my kids they trouble me and we have a financial problem and my husband to find promotion, and doctor told us we are HIV positive please bishop we need the prayer. ### and ### ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Bishop, please praying for me. I can't sleep because of people took my money every month.
Replies
11
Views
635
Hi Mr Bishop ###. Please Help Me 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏 I'm ###. Please Help Me 🙏🙏🙏▶ Let me Moving From ### Livingston Ave Apt G3 ###, ###🙏🙏🙏 I'm ### ▶ Please Help me 🙏🙏🙏▶ I must be Moving @ ### Central Ave Unit Apt 3N or A Unit Apartment ###, ###▶ I must be Moving @ ### Greens Apts on a lower Floor Apartment...
Replies
5
Views
486
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That my son is okay and...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom