Birthday Charity Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift up your birthday prayer of thanksgiving for the gift of life and another year, and your desire that every birthday celebration would become an opportunity to bless others. We have prayed that the Lord would grant you grace, wisdom, compassion and resources to begin charitable initiatives that support healthcare, education, food and vulnerable communities. We have asked Him to give you grace to give generously, serve faithfully and remain humble, so that your life may continually bring hope, healing and positive change for His glory. We have been encouraged by the verse you shared that it is more blessed to give than to receive, Acts 20:35, and we pray that God will make your life a living testimony of that truth.

We pray together in Jesus Name that the Father would open doors for these initiatives, provide for every need according to His riches, guide your steps with wisdom and keep your heart humble as you serve. May He use what you give and do to bring hope and healing to those who are vulnerable and in need.

If your request was answered and you have seen God provide opportunities, resources or steps forward for these charitable desires, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
170
O GOD THE FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR ALL TYHE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME. I THANK YOU THAT I WAS ABLE TO SURVIVE THE PAST YEAR. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOUR NAME O GOD. I LOVE YOU. IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY. LORD, THE FF: ARE MY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRAYERS: 1. I PRAY TO INTENTIONALLY MAKE THE...
Replies
9
Views
141
he i overseas. please pray for his heart valve to be healed and emotional and dental miracles. please pray his son be healed as well and his family salvation for him and his family. a wonderful and miracle-filled birthday long health, happy life, protection, and deliverance from all evil. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom