Bind spirit of confusion!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord break all confusion from these ins dr's help to get all the info and test results from the X-rays Jesus and clear thoughts and mind and with friend whose mind seems to be slipping, amen
Replies
12
Views
77
It was strange because when I was praying against “destiny swaps” and “satanic exchanges” I heard the voice of evil. I heard the word “atheist” it sounded like an attack, and I felt drained as though the Holy Spirit left me. Is this narcissist abuse or is this God? I feel confused.
Replies
12
Views
190
I pray that my grandaughter will accept and embrace her God given female form. I pray that she will have an understanding and receive a miracle from God that she is perfectly made as a girl. I pray that she starts accepting her gender and dresses more femininely. I pray all confusion goes away...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom