bind and cast out all of satans forces, all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
bind and cast out all of satans forces, all interaction cut their points of contact, set me free
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Father Almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ, I clothe myself in the full armor of God! I stand firm with truth as my belt, righteousness as my breastplate, the Gospel of peace as my shoes, faith as my shield, the hope of salvation as my helmet, and the sword of the Spirit, which is Your Word...
Replies
6
Views
283
Lord, I bind and cast out any evil spirit which is causing hindrance in my marriage and send it to the feet of Jesus. In Jesus name I break any generational curses which is causing delay in my marriage. Amen
Replies
8
Views
930
Dear God please cast out all the evil energies or demons at our property, our home and inside our bodies. Please save us God. Reverse all of their possession over us and remove all energetic cords and links they created inside our bodies. Please God save our souls. I pray that all the angels...
Replies
10
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom