Bills Are Out Of Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter Den
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Den

Guest
why is it so hard to get by these days? I have been so angry the past week. The bills keep on stacking up and getting higher & higher. It's out of control. It's a nightmare, you know, in movies when you get to the scene on the kitchen table with overdue and last reminder bills stacking up. Welcome to my world. I just can't do this or live like this anymore. How does the current government sleep at night? I've been out of work for 5 months; that's all it takes to become depressed and financially stuffed? I do have a job now, but it's a process. Today I go for the medical, and then I'm just waiting on the ### clearance. I'm hoping to get an official starting date this time next week, but the damage is already done?
 
Dear brother, first of all, thanks for sharing your story with us. You must know that all the trails and testings are a great blessing from God.....

1 Peter ...6Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 7That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Dear Lord we pray for our dear brother. For strength, for wisdom and love. We pray for Your healing hand on his life and especially for Your providence in his financial situation. Help him to be able to pay his bills on time and to provide for his brothers and sisters, his family and loved ones. Bless him in his job and let all the questions and doubts that he has be erased when he prays to You. Thank You for being there for us and Your blessings upon our lives. Thank You Lord. Amen!!!
 
It is truly the end times and I believe things are about to get a lot worse according to the book of Revelation..it is an honor to live in this time with the grace and mercy of God so relevant and true...this is the test my brother it is all about HIM and obedience to Him no matter what happens before us...rise above and enter into the Kingdom...living by faith..not by what you see...God is a God of mercy and grace and he will not leave or forsake you..things may get harder but HIS purpose is at work...stand upon his word...not in anger but in thanks for ALL things..no matter how hard they get...you may think you can say that because you are not living my life...yes I am...we just lost our home..my husband is not working...God just blessed me with a job 2 weeks ago...our truck is about to get repo'd, our computer is off I am at the library....no phones either...but God is GOOD...he has never left us nor forsaken us even in this hard time of life...I ask God not to let it end until I learn ALL there is to learn and to hear what HE is trying to say to us...my husband (a newer Christian) has grown by leaps and bounds and I am sure on his way to preach...God has a plan it is ALL about HIM NOTHING to do with us...it's about giving HIM glory in hard times so others can SEE your faith..HE needs you now to be all you can be for HIM...God bless brother and keep the faith..Lord bind this anger and speak clearly to his heart in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord in these troubling times, we are filled with unspeakable fears. Lord we pray this prayer for ###. Lord as ### is reaching out his hand out to You now. We ask You to walk beside him and help carry his burdens. We ask You to please help ### hold on strong, during these storms. And Lord please help ### hold his hopes high, never give up, even in the darkest hour, for You are with him.

Please bring prosperity to him and his family now. We ask that these basic needs be filled: money to pay bills, income to meet mortgage (rent), enough to feed healthy food, and more than enough for health care and wellness. Beyond the material needs, please uplift their souls and inspire creativity and resourcefulness. Please help him to hold on to faith and find peace. In Jesus name. Amen.

Amen.
 
Just keep praying and hoping I am so in that same situation....just when you get a break you think of any kind you are hit with another scene of that movie you talk about...don't give up and believe I know how hard it is and God is starting to help me ...in my case I think God is teaching me to be patient and take leaps of faith...God please help him like you have me so far..give him some small mercies if nothing else to renew his faith and give him strength to keep going...please God soon...amen!
 
It is truly the end times and I believe things are about to get a lot worse according to the book of Revelation..it is an honor to live in this time with the grace and mercy of God so relevant and true...this is the test my brother it is all about HIM and obedience to Him no matter what happens before us...rise above and enter into the Kingdom...living by faith..not by what you see...God is a God of mercy and grace and he will not leave or forsake you..things may get harder but HIS purpose is at work...stand upon his word...not in anger but in thanks for ALL things..no matter how hard they get...you may think you can say that because you are not living my life...yes I am...we just lost our home..my husband is not working...God just blessed me with a job 2 weeks ago...our truck is about to get repo'd, our computer is off I am at the library....no phones either...but God is GOOD...he has never left us nor forsaken us even in this hard time of life...I ask God not to let it end until I learn ALL their is to learn and to hear what HE is trying to say to us...my husband (a newer christian) has grown by leaps and bounds and I am sure on his way to preach...God has a plan it is ALL about HIM NOTHING to do with us...it's about giving HIM glory in hard times so others can SEE your faith..HE needs you now to be all you can be for HIM...God bless brother and keep the faith..Lord bind this anger and speak clearly to his heart in Jesus name...
I am being threatened by both my mortgage companies, but I have managed to get enough cash together always in the nick of time to pay my bills but have zero credit value in this world....according the banks you are virtually useless without credit....cashless society of Revelation....but I carry on in a family that does not believe in miracles and faith....the reality of our times....but I never have given up no matter how low I have gotten someone in my life or on here comes forward with just the right words to keep me going....and at very last second before I go down and lose it all God pulls me out of the fire and I survive...God is good....I am where you are and still may lose everything....in the end...but I still pray, wait, and freak out...you are not alone...!
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. Pray that God blesses You to be a wise steward over all He blesses You with.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### she is out of control and causes so much trouble and problems in her life and she tried to commit suicide on ### and almost died please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 🙏 😭
Replies
10
Views
151
Please pray for my daughter ### she is causing so much trouble and out of control please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 😭 🙏 she is ruined her life her mom has caused her mother has caused her a lot of problems...
Replies
11
Views
182
Let JESUS CHRIST be Lord over those teenagers that are loud and playing i phone games and cursing and playing loud music and singing and making sounds like animals!! Lord put peace upon them in Jesus name and over every person who is listening loud cell phone in Jesus name. This is more and more...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom