Big changes at my work and job. ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the ### ### management to make big noticeable changes for the ### security company security guards to make things better in July 2026 miraculously Amen.
Replies
11
Views
177
Pray for the Father ###'s St. ### of ### Villa ### ### Guard's ###, ###, and ### ### to realize and accept the new big changes at Father's ###'s St. ### where they work today in ###, ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
223
Dear lord, my name is ###. I pray that I get own car and a place to stay soon in Jesus name. I'm tired of living under my wife's control. I pray for a good high paying job soon. I have my priesthood. I'm tired of being under my wifes control. I pray that I thrive in you. I pray that I don't end...
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom