Bible Verses On Encouragement

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There are times in our lives when we need encouragement. Life's challenges can become frustrating and overwhelming with problems on all angles, but Jesus is always on our side.

Here Are A List Of Bible Verses On Encouragement:

Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Deuteronomy 31:8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 86:17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.

Psalm 9:9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 116:1-2 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 90:14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Isaiah 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Psalm 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 36:5 Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.
http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=514823

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:9 live, breathe, work, operate, and rest in me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. God let Your Holy Word live, breathe, dwell, work, and operate in each of us. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What does the New Testament say about anxiety? 2 Timothy 1:7 reads, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” John 14:27 talks about the peace that God can give. In it, it says, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the...
Replies
Views
Hello This is an emergency ⚡ first (because I'm haemorrhaging internally due to abuse of the Qaballah - this is Jewish Mystic WC_Applied by 99°FreeMasonry to keep me in sickness, Spiritual Prison + I cannot work), Thus I beseech your mercy, that you separate me completely from JW.org which...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom