7 Bible verses to ease your anxiety

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bible and Cup.jpg

What does the New Testament say about anxiety?

• 2 Timothy 1:7 reads, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
  • John 14:27 talks about the peace that God can give. In it, it says, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
  • Matthew 6:8 tells us that God “knoweth what things ye are in need of before ye ask him.” The rest of the chapter speaks about how God will provide and encourages readers to look to him rather than worrying about daily fears.
  • 1 Peter 5:7 says, “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”
  • Deuteronomy 31:6 encourages readers to “be strong and of a good cheer,” and “to fear not.” It promises, “For the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”
  • Psalm 94:19 is directed to God and says, “In the multitude of my thoughts within me,” which in today’s terms could mean overthinking, “thy comforts delight my soul.”
  • Joshua 1:9 reminds readers, “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:9 live, breathe, work, operate, and rest in me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. God let Your Holy Word live, breathe, dwell, work, and operate in each of us. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear Saints I'm severely afflicted by Sodom&Amorah.... (the Spiritual Violence is immobilizing)... here in I beseech thee to invoke these promises of Hashem upon the saints... Also, Separate me from these sodomites ✓Paul Njeru Onyango Waruingi ✓Sarah Nyabonyi Nyamache ✓Fidel Kimathi...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name. Then sings my soul, My Savior God to Thee. How great Thou art. Yes, Thou art great, And full of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom