Bible Study Group

  • Thread starter Thread starter everyday
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everyday

Guest
Lord I pray that my Bible study group will get stronger in our faith for you Lord and we will have new members to join our Bible study group.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our word today Luke 2:21-52. Pray for the ones who can't be with us today due to other church commitment and illness. Pray for church members whose son is on life support.
Replies
12
Views
237
Tomorrow I have to lead the Bible study group. Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to prepare and lead the group exactly according to God's will, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will give me wisdom and understanding of His Word, so that at tomorrow's Bible study group...
Replies
10
Views
324
Please pray for our bible study group as we study the book of Luke. Give us insight and understanding. Pray for the people who have other commitments commencing the discipleship course and will not be in attendance. Also pray for our children, grandchildren that are not walking in faith and have...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom