Bible Study: Grace to learn & share

Dear God I ask for grace to attend, learn and share at a Bible Study. A little fellowship with believers, thanks in Jesus' name

Rom,8:35-39​


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would help me to wisely organize/set my daily bible study routine. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
118
Please pray for me about my Bible study time. I love reading the Bible and studying matters of faith. But sometimes I find myself really dragging my feet when it's time to do my Bible study as if I don't want to do it. I think this may have something to do with my struggling to comprehend...
Replies
6
Views
117
Please pray for me because even though I love the Bible and studying books about my Christian faith, when I do my Bible study, I sometimes feel so negative toward it like I don't feel like doing it or I'm dragging my feet to do it. I think this feeling is at least partially related to sometimes...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom