Matthew 24:35 and 2 Peter 3:18 tell us: Heaven and earth will pass one day. But God’s Word will never pass away. Grow in the grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
 
Jesus is the Rock of our Salvation and we should give Him all the praise, all the honor and all the glory. Wherever you are, bow down before Him and start praising and adoring His holy name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord, I pray these bible scriptures on protection over myself. May these scriptures be fulfilled every day of my life from this day forward. Amen. I pray Deuteronomy-23:14, Joshua-24:17, Ezra-9:9, Psalm-5:11, Psalm-32:7, Psalm-40:11, Psalm-40:11, Psalm-41:2, Psalm-91:14, Psalm-116:6...
Replies
6
Views
157
Prayer focus: BIBLE SCRIPTURES: #Isaiah 16:7-8. #Mark 3:7. #Matthew 18:18. #Job 20:15. PRAYER POINT: *I confess and repent of every sin of my fathers and mothers and ask for forgiveness and cleansing. *I renounce and reject every form of initiation and personal satanic covenant I have entered...
Replies
4
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom