Better late than never. I was writing small articles

Jyopooja

Humble Prayer Partner
Better late than never. I was writing small articles since my childhood after my Transformational sessions with the great author and world's best transformation coach. I could bring out clearly my dreams and I prepared a small motivational book which got ready for publishing. First, thank JackCanfield for this and the universe, and I always humbly kneel in front of you for showing me a path and pricing myself. Thank you, Lord. For this, now I vessech you it is money that matters to human beings. I am kneeling in silence to give my prayer to you... What do I deserve and what is best for me you know that, and here the situation is that I need six lakh cash award. Please help me in receiving my cash award in any ways. Everything is possible in the hands of the Lord, and the reason is my family needs it, and please bring huge happiness, joy, peace. I can be happy when I receive this six lakh cash rupees. And when I get 100 students into my institute, Lord, please have mercy in me first, these two things happen now. Lord, I always surrender to you. I know Mother Universe always has a great heart, making me reach my first two goals, Lord, please. I am thankful for your kindness in everything I am now and thanks to the other universe and now showing me the way to achieve what I ever achieve. Thank you. As Sai my brother-in-law should say sorry to my husband and give our remaining property which we deserve, please Lord, make my brother-in-law understand what kind of people we are and respect and honour us and please send me a message that my husband's brother is sharing equal property and also giving us. My Lord, I always wished to be in your arms. Please Lord, take care of me and my family. Please pardon my sins and make my six lakh cash award by you, Lord, from today every minute from now miracles are happening by forwarding students to my trainings. I G's 100 I should reach. Thank you, Lord.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
The text you've provided consists of attachment references and does not contain any content that requires redaction based on the guidelines provided. If you have specific text from these attachments that you'd like to have redacted, please provide the text, and I can assist with that.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer finance money prosperity work success blessing positive hope faith color yellow.jpg
    quote prayer finance money prosperity work success blessing positive hope faith color yellow.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lorde and love of all, you let me ask, to the financial company if they can give me a borrow, so they send me to make me medical test of my blod, everything is now in your hand, I ask you to help me, and the door that you open nobady can closed, dont le me be shame, please help me, that they...
Replies
3
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom