Better job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank you for teaching me that when I have faith in you I can reassure authority and managers over me that I am capable and willing rather than my old way of waiting and hoping they show me approval and fearing they may not! Your word says You did not give a spirit of fear but Power, calm...
Replies
10
Views
90
Better, safer job. Turn down manager job he offered.Thank you. N
Replies
12
Views
119
Please pray that I will end duty no more than 2 times this summer. Also, please let me have a later shift. If I am in the morning - 7:30 - I must wake up at 3:30/4:00/4:30 depending on my digestion issues. It's really torture for me. I work in a high school in another city. Please pray that the...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom