Better Days..

  • Thread starter Thread starter schennj
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schennj

Guest
Lord, please help me to be a better person..to put me on the right path in my career and to please be a better mother to these children who need me. And please help cure me from my loneliness.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
LORD touch this one request and lead them closer to you. Be their strength and give them hope and love. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
God wants you to have life and have an abundance. When he has spoken he will see you through. Hold on your blessing is on the way! And it won't be long!
 
I am praying for you.

"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord please give me a good day today and a restful night tonight in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Help me Lord!!
Replies
13
Views
168
Bonjour, j'aimerais partager un pan de mon histoire que je ne partage généralement pas avec beaucoup de gens. En ###, je voulais passer mon permis de conduire. Ma mère venait d'être hospitalisée (son état était toujours grave en ###) et je me retrouvais à m'occuper de ma petite sœur, qui...
Replies
12
Views
191
Please pray for me I stay with my ex ### and her Roommate ### and they both are being real mean to me. Not talking to me and just treating me poorly. Please pray that things get better and ### stop being mean to me lord
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,406
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom