Below is the prayer I prayed to God today, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli2

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God,

I want to write you this prayer, I want to pray for some things I think are needed or wanted in mine and others' lives. Lord, I first want to pray for ###, my husband to be, I pray that he is blessed! blessed! blessed!!! I think he deserves it Lord, he needs to be blessed more than what I can give him. I do not care whether this blessing involves me or not. Second of all, I want to pray for my sister ###, I think she needs help with her confidence and help with relating to others and I hope she can make a friend that will give her some happiness and I hope she one day realizes that you are good Lord and you are for her not against her. I also want to pray for my mother who struggles with my sister, I pray my father helps her in some way. Lord, I now want to pray for myself. I'm not exactly sure what I need but I need something, ### and I cannot live here for too long and we need to get ourselves set up. Lord Jesus, I ask you to forgive me for my laziness and help me to change and I pray Jesus, if you will please promise me you will give me a child someday soon if possible. I will keep showing you each day that I will be a good productive housewife and mum and I will not be lazy. Jesus, I love you and I thank you so much for all you have done for me and my family, I love you Jesus Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I will lift you up, believing that a blessing can come to you and the household. The prayer request you post is precious before God. Just know what you have. I will share a real familiar verse from 1 John; For this is the confidence we have, if we ask anything according to his will he heareth us.
 
Thank you all

May God bless you all

Thank you Lord!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
7
Views
127
God I want the job offer I prayed for to come to me tomorrow or 3rd interview scheduled this week then the job offer. Oh God please help me now. I pray Lord I deserve goodness and peace.
Replies
9
Views
143
prais eGod a half meter root was taken form faucet. thank you Lor dplease solve all driangae and flood issue in house pelas eb wiht me Lor dplease restore my relationship with you Lord my relation ship with alpeopel. restore this world. pleas ehelp em Lor please reveal yoour liove ot me...
Replies
7
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom