Believing With Your Heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading 1, Romans 10:9-18

9 that if you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and if you believe with your heart that God raised him from the dead, then you will be saved.

10 It is by believing with the heart that you are justified, and by making the declaration with your lips that you are saved.
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

*📖 Jeremiah 1:19 ✝️❤️* *“They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord. 🙏🕊️Not every battle means you are losing. Not every difficult season means God has left you. Some days will test your strength. Some moments will challenge...
Replies
10
Views
186
AI Overview Confess and Believe - Romans 10:9 - Inspirations | Bible ... Romans 10:9 is a key Christian scripture about salvation, stating that if you confess with your mouth "Jesus is Lord" and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved, emphasizing both verbal...
Replies
7
Views
294
For those who are looking for salvation.. Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom