Being Healed Of Asthma & Allergies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan123

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that I am healed of my asthma & allergies, I have experienced both since I was ### and now I'm ###.

I also pray that in the might name of Jesus you are all healed!
 
I also ask Jesus to fix my heart to make it purer. I ask that Jesus also heals any underlying health conditions I am not aware of. In Jesus' name I pray amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat who sometimes scratches himself too hard due to allergies. It seems to be seasonal. Pray for his healing and comfort because he sometimes hurts himself with this. Pray all my pets would be safe, happy and healthy. Please also pray that my human loved ones would be the same...
Replies
11
Views
128
Healing of bad asthma, allergies, lungs, sinuses in this heat can hardly breathe and clear throat and with COPD. Need God’s intervention and mighty healing in all of this please Lord. Help to get some answers soon to start this work soon.
Replies
5
Views
375
Dear heavenly father when will this endless torture end I can't take it anymore. I have been getting tortured since I was 16 years old and I am 51 years old. First brain damage my right side of the brain picked up the slack then came thyroid cancer then sinus that my brain said enough I can't do...
Replies
9
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom