justjeffnLaurie
Prayer Warrior
do you really think that we really have the strength to love God the way we're supposed to love God unless he helps us to love him that way? I mean truly think about it, would you really really lay your life down for somebody else?
what if somebody came to you and said that they were a murderer, would you die for them so they could live? how about this if Jesus came to you and said, would you have driven the nails? what would your answer be? in all honesty, have you been raised as a Roman soldier, educated by his educators, trained by his military, and then given the orders you would have driven the nails just like he did. going the extra steps, Jesus said it's because of the send it in our lives with those nails, they need to be driven in the first place. I know this post is a little messed up because I'm using my talk to text program on this phone, it doesn't always get what I want to say. the main reason why not to judge anyone else is because we truly don't know what's around the other person's life, you don't know what a murder has gone through, the cost him to think that motor is the only answer, do you pray for the victim as well as the one who caused the problem? see I was the guy that was the problem cars are at one time. Jesus and His mercy at the point of suicide stop me from committing suicide. I heard the deeper question, do you do the right thing all the time whenever you see it to be done or are you even able to? I mean if you were extremely wealthy would you actually go out and save a man's life for his home, for his family's sake? there's been very few times I've actually seen people love others the way they're supposed to love others in this life. I am convinced the name of Jesus is the only thing that really carry any power and if we all received grace and mercy then the only reason we are who we are is because it does he is who he is. I wish you guys could all go to my posting figure out who I am on -banned site- so that I can share some of the things I've lived through in private message. but then my life is not bring to bring salvation anyone else. Jesus however can save everybody who asks and only takes the faith of a mustard seed, people have said I have great faith, well if that's true then it's because he's the author and finisher of my faith. I mean truly are any of us more than quiet on the wheel and if that's the case then why not pray that God keeps his hands on your life. and furthermore, do any of us really trust in the Lord with all of our heart and lean not to your own understanding and knowledge in him in all ways and he will direct your paths, do you really do that? moreover, if you follow the Scriptures you're in the legalism because there's no way that you can do both sides Samsung had long hair and he got his strength from his hair in the New Testament we find out it's a sin for a man to have long hair. do you really seek ye first the kingdom of God in His righteousness, who is Christ Jesus manifestor the presence of the Holy Spirit within us, do you really? well I'm going to go for now guys just continue to pray for us because I'm a mess, my me Jesus more today than I did 24 years ago whenever I ask him to come into my life. no I just pray to God for his is truth in his will in my life, show me your path Lord, give us salvation, keep the house for you gave me this house, don't let Satan take it away.
what if somebody came to you and said that they were a murderer, would you die for them so they could live? how about this if Jesus came to you and said, would you have driven the nails? what would your answer be? in all honesty, have you been raised as a Roman soldier, educated by his educators, trained by his military, and then given the orders you would have driven the nails just like he did. going the extra steps, Jesus said it's because of the send it in our lives with those nails, they need to be driven in the first place. I know this post is a little messed up because I'm using my talk to text program on this phone, it doesn't always get what I want to say. the main reason why not to judge anyone else is because we truly don't know what's around the other person's life, you don't know what a murder has gone through, the cost him to think that motor is the only answer, do you pray for the victim as well as the one who caused the problem? see I was the guy that was the problem cars are at one time. Jesus and His mercy at the point of suicide stop me from committing suicide. I heard the deeper question, do you do the right thing all the time whenever you see it to be done or are you even able to? I mean if you were extremely wealthy would you actually go out and save a man's life for his home, for his family's sake? there's been very few times I've actually seen people love others the way they're supposed to love others in this life. I am convinced the name of Jesus is the only thing that really carry any power and if we all received grace and mercy then the only reason we are who we are is because it does he is who he is. I wish you guys could all go to my posting figure out who I am on -banned site- so that I can share some of the things I've lived through in private message. but then my life is not bring to bring salvation anyone else. Jesus however can save everybody who asks and only takes the faith of a mustard seed, people have said I have great faith, well if that's true then it's because he's the author and finisher of my faith. I mean truly are any of us more than quiet on the wheel and if that's the case then why not pray that God keeps his hands on your life. and furthermore, do any of us really trust in the Lord with all of our heart and lean not to your own understanding and knowledge in him in all ways and he will direct your paths, do you really do that? moreover, if you follow the Scriptures you're in the legalism because there's no way that you can do both sides Samsung had long hair and he got his strength from his hair in the New Testament we find out it's a sin for a man to have long hair. do you really seek ye first the kingdom of God in His righteousness, who is Christ Jesus manifestor the presence of the Holy Spirit within us, do you really? well I'm going to go for now guys just continue to pray for us because I'm a mess, my me Jesus more today than I did 24 years ago whenever I ask him to come into my life. no I just pray to God for his is truth in his will in my life, show me your path Lord, give us salvation, keep the house for you gave me this house, don't let Satan take it away.
