Begging For Prayers.. To Restore Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter kAWLo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kAWLo

Guest
I grew up with a girl named ###. She was my best friend for 20 years since I was 9. We have been there for each other our whole lives, and she has been there for me through my failed marriage four years ago. Last year, romance sparked between us, and since then I firmly believed God had brought us together, and she was really the wife I was supposed to be with for my whole life. Our start last year was rocky, confusing, and uncertain due to her family not accepting me, and I hurt her in the very beginning because of a moment of weakened faith. Despite this, she decided to give me a chance anyway, and we dated for the past year as I continued to fall into deeper love with her. Recently, I confessed to her my dishonesty about a lot of things. I was insecure, afraid of losing her, and wanting to protect her from any more pain, so selfishly and foolishly I hid a lot of my problems, and a lot of details about my lack of faith in her last year. After I confessed to her, she lost all trust in me and decided to leave me. I am in complete agony, and have not stopped crying since. My 8 year old daughter loves her very much and has developed a very deep relationship with her and has been affected by her absence, and this adds so much pain to my situation. I am truly sorry, repentant, and have begged relentlessly to God for forgiveness for my dishonesty. ### is the love of my life and I have broken her trust, and I am crushed that I have somehow managed to allow myself to hurt her. I am begging anyone, please, anyone, to pray that she can heal and forgive me and want to come back to me and my daughter. My name is ###, her name is ###, and my daughter is ###. I am lost without her, and truly believe that she is the only one for me in my life. Please pray that she will realize how much I love her and am dedicated to always changing for the better. I beg you, if you are reading this to please pray for the restoration of our relationship. I am in need of a major miracle.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus name that your relationship will be restored.  Amen.
 
Heavenly father

I pray for this relationship in Jesus name, my healing and forgiveness take place.

Amen
 
Please pray for us... This is hurting so much
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend ### and I broke up last month The fight was about 4 months We were fighting and fighting And he got exhausted and broke up with me After that I tried so hard , so hard to make up things with him But he was just scared to live with me thinking I'll be fighting all the time He's...
Replies
11
Views
200
Father God, renew my relationship with son named ### + heal us. Thank You, Lord ... in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
183
Please pray for me and my boyfriend ###, recently he is not happy because i am not follow his investment plan. He suddenly stop talking to me and I hope he finally release love relationship not only money is real love. Hope he can find me again and really see me in person. Also I am eager him to...
Replies
10
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,626
Messages
16,778,877
Members
648,166
Latest member
Rnnoomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom