Begging for prayer for my daughter, ###, currently in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cholt

Disciple of Prayer
Begging for prayer for my daughter, ###, currently in the ER. She has Sickle Cell and a bad stomach condition. Please God heal her right now. Please
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to do miracle on me. The situations I am in, only He can pull me out. I want Him to speak to me by dream or through a prayer warrior. Give me clarity. Give me sign. I have been looking for guidance and answer. Please anyone who can pray for me. It is very important. I need help.
Replies
7
Views
298
Beloved brothers and sisters, In desperation writing this request. Need prayers for my mother ### as especially her lungs, I am so lost need people in faith to pray for her. Also my health declined seriously bcs whole year was horrible, my name is ### (### on English pronounced). Pls note her...
Replies
7
Views
328
Listen, I don’t need to ask to donate or anything by cause last time I think people thought it was a scam, but please pray for my friend who is currently homeless, I know he is, it is not a scam, he showed me the living environment, his family cries for hunger, and this guy is also rooted in...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom