BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU SOME NEWS ABOUT MY FRIEND ###. HE IS MUCH BETTER THOUGH NOT COMPLETELY. HE HAS STOPPED DRINKING AND IS RECOVERING GRADUALLY. WE ARE ALL FAMILY IN CHRIST AND WOULD LIKE TO UPDATE EVERY CHANGE GOOD OR BAD IN PRAYER REQUEST. DO KEEP PRAYING FOR HIM AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR MARVELLOUS JOB OF PRAYING FOR EACH OTHER
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to give a praise report I received the job. I’ve been praying for thank you brothers and sisters in Christ may God get the glory.
Replies
7
Views
243
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
155
Dear Lord Jesus, My best friend was raised Lutheran, but after his mom passed away gradually he became agnostic. Despite this, he’s a strong believer that there is a higher being. But he doesn’t know if it’s Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, or some other religion. In addition, he even goes at...
Replies
6
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom