Because of ###'s health declining I need to move out of a###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-588
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    health

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-588

Guest
Because of my mother's health declining I need to move out of a 2story townhouse and into a flat so that she can move in with me. I need $### before Friday so that this move can take place. I will need helpers for this move. I need to be out of the townhouse this weekend (###, ###) please pray and agree with me for a miracle of God. In Jesus Name,amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom