Beave And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter SAOBRIEN58
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SAOBRIEN58

Guest
I pray for another chance for my husband and I to reconcile. We have been married for ### years, and he has just left me. This feels so wrong, and I believe with prayer, we can be a family again.
 
Lord touch their hearts and bring wisdom and heal this marriage...bring them together again as one in mind, body and spirit...Lord open their minds and bring hope and divine love to them...touch this situation Lord by the power of Your divine Spirit in Jesus name...Open his eyes and bring desire to his heart for his wife and let her become the helpmate to him with encouragement and love that brings his heart and mind peace...Lord bless them in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God’s forgiveness. My husband disappeared. On purpose. Ghosted. We hired a private investigator. ### married his girlfriend in Canada. Left me and our two grown daughters here not knowing what happened to him. We hired a private investigator. I handled his cruelty with alcohol. Too much...
Replies
9
Views
146
I want my husband home with me and my two boys We have been married for ### years and he has moved to ### with another woman. I want him to know that I love him and im sorry that he felt manipulated into this situation. GOD has helped me understand what I was doing wrong and im sorry. I want my...
Replies
12
Views
263
I ask for prayer regarding ### my husband to be. When ever we fight he just leaves me and shuts me down. Then he leaves me for sometimes 2-3 days and I am left in that state of stress and anxiety. I feel its almost making me sick. My body reacts strongly to our problems never being solved. I...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom