Beautiful letter

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Beautifully written by an Indian convert sister. (It is written to the killer who attacked Christians in SL)

I appreciate that you made the effort to find out the timing of our mass.

Appreciate that you learnt more about our religion to know that Sundays are the days we go to Church for the congregational prayers and Mass

But I guess there were some things you, rather unfortunately, didn’t get to learn.

Perhaps you didn’t know that what you did would make them Martyrs.

And how you have single-handedly raised the statuses of our brothers and sisters in the eyes of their beloved Jesus with your actions. And how, through your actions, they will be raised as the most righteous and pious of Christians.

Perhaps you didn’t know that doing what you did, at the time and place you chose, it actually meant that the last words that escaped their lips were probably words of remembrance and praise of Jesus. Which is a noble end many Christians could only dream of.

And perhaps you didn’t know, but what you did would almost guarantee them paradise.

Appreciate that you showed the world how Christians welcome, with open arms, even people like yourself into our Church, which is our second home.

Appreciate you for showing that our Church have no locks or gates, and are unguarded because everyone and anyone is welcome to be with us.

Appreciate you for allowing the world to see the powerful image of men you injured, lying on stretchers with their index finger raised high, as a declaration of his faith and complete trust in Jesus.

Appreciate how you brought the Churches, Government and the communities together to stand with us.

Appreciate that you made countless Srilankans come out of their homes to visit the Church nearest to them with flowers with beautiful messages of peace and love.

You have broken many many hearts and you have made the world weep. You have left a huge void.

But what you also have done have brought us closer together. And it has strengthened our faith and resolve.

In the coming weeks, more people will turn up in the Church, a place you hate so much, fortified by the strength in our faith, and inspired by our fallen brothers and sisters.

In the coming weeks, more non Christians will turn up at the gates of Churches with fresh flowers and beautifully handwritten notes. They may not have known where the Church in their area was. But now, they do. All because of you.

You may have achieved your aim of intended destruction, but I guess you failed to incite hatred, fear and despair in all of us.

And while I understand that it may have been your objective, I hate to say that after all of that elaborate planning, and the perverse and wretched efforts on your part, you still failed to drive a divide among the the Catholics and non-Christians in the world.

For that, I can’t say that I’m sorry.

Oh my God, "this is such a powerful and beautiful letter, one that only a true, faithful believer could write. Thank you for sharing.

“Ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive” (Genesis 50:20).

Those who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul will never ever be afraid to die or to suffer persecution and loss. Jesus has given to us a wonderful letter full of love, mercy and compassion for lost souls. He said. I have come that you may have peace. In Me ye shall find joy everlasting. Fasting and praying for those Christians who lost a loved one, were hurt or are afraid of another attack. May Jesus heal them, bless them and help them in anyway possible. O God, be with all of them. Save the souls of those who did it. In Jesus name. Amen

Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name may I be known by You and all the angels in heaven as A Friend of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and everyone who prays it. May we all be known as real true Friends of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it!

John 15:15: Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
For the killers, you brought those victims to heaven, a home with no sufferings, pains nor hatred. You free them from the sins of this world. May they have eternal peace with our savior. A paradise which we never know until we are home with Jesus. RIP my brothers and sisters in heaven.

Fasting and praying for those who did this horrible thing to inocent people who were in a house of worship. May those hands and those hearts be washed by the precious Blood of the Lamb and may Jesus save their souls. Gods says today and will say forever. Thou shall not kill. So, let us all lift our voice to God and ask for mercy and compassion on those who did this terrible thing and ask the Lord for those families who lost a lost a loved one and some are in pain today. May Jesus heal them, comfort them and bless their life. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year: Job 36–37Acts 15:22–41 They were unschooled, ordinary men, . . . and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13 Neither Orville nor Wilbur Wright had a pilot’s licence. Neither had gone to college. They were bicycle mechanics with a dream and the courage to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I did not say that Jesus was a Black man; but, what would it matter if He were? While we are not to engage in endless-mindless debate about lineage; as disciples of Christ, we are to defend and bring forth understanding of the Gospel (the truth about the life and purpose of Jesus), as imparted...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Again, God does not play with His Word. When He says No, or sets forth a decree, He means it. Therefore, as Peter said, "even the thought" of setting yourself against the Holy Spirit, is not only foolish and wicked, it's highly reprehensible: Then Peter said, "Ananias, how is it that Satan has...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD Have you ever heard a bad sermon? The one that seem to be never ending. It just goes on, and on…and on? About a year, or so, ago, I encountered a young man who, espousing my tormentors’ teachings, took me to task publicly, regarding one of my posts. Now...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is so wonderful to knowthat our dear Savior gave us a perfect example of love of God, attending faithfully church services. Starting in His early life He was found in the the temple of the Lord. Young child Jesus spoke with real wisdom and authority as He sat among teachers in the temple of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom