Be With Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter start
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

start

Guest
Father in Heaven

Lord you know my situation and difficulties. please bring miracle to solve my need. All is in your hand I submit to you and make my way smooth. Take out my burden and suffer. Fill me with joy. Rebuild me resurrection my life and my financial.

Protect me with your precious blood. I pray to you Lord. I pray in the Holy Name Amen!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I Pray that God will grant you the Victory in Jesus Name!

Speedy recovery in Jesus Name!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
```
DO NOT FEAR!​
ISAIAH 41:10​
"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ABBA Father the past few weeks have been so rough for me, I am tired and weary and I dont know where to turn. I need a financial miracle today if not it will be catastrophy. I need food, money to overdue bills abd my rent. I have my salary but ut is not enoygh to meet all my needs. I give thus...
Replies
15
Views
231
My ### solve. My film money suddenly get. ### black magic against me. Black magic power empty. I am coming to cool
Replies
13
Views
205
Heavenly Father, I cry out for Your swift and immediate divine intervention. Have mercy hear my cry Lord. You are the God of miracles who makes a way where there is no way. Move by Your power, shorten the waiting time, and turn my situation around for Your glory, in Jesus' name. Amen. Lord my...
Replies
13
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom