Be Bless everybody in the name of Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I get a lot of questions about working at the ### and I do not like to talk about. I do have text groups that I’m a part of it at church. I would really really really like it. People talk to me about the ### my parents ### do they can ask them. Wish I could show them a clip of...
Replies
10
Views
169
Rebuke it demons, humans, are smile / laugh demonic with the suffering another with their malicious, givingpity, misery, ruin in another with it discord, disrespect smile mockery in the other life contagious in every where with inappropriate photos spreading for bullying with demonic smile...
Replies
8
Views
119
God bless everybody and me he hear all your prayers. Please pray for my job we have had new management come in and it has become such a hostile and uninclusive environment. My direct supervisor is either overworked or not focusing in on things to wear the department is moving smoothly and has...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom