Badly Needed Job for Income purposes

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray for me. I am currently applying for a job because I really need work to support my family. I have three young kids, and I am the breadwinner. I’m praying to find a kind boss, a decent salary, and a job that I can manage while still taking care of my children. I have been...
Replies
9
Views
120
Everything seems really tough right now. I just found out that my counselor can't take my insurance and that's a huge deal. It makes me sad. Please pray that some positives happen. A financial breakthrough would be a great help, as would an affordable place to live. It's distressing how bad this...
Replies
11
Views
437
Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom