Bad time of the month

We want to thank you for allowing us the honor of lifting ### up in prayer during this difficult time. Our hearts have been joined together in agreement, asking the Lord to bring her comfort, peace, and relief from the emotional and physical struggles she’s been facing. We’ve prayed earnestly for her anxiety to be replaced with His perfect peace, for her tears to be wiped away by His tenderness, and for her body to be restored with His healing touch.

If ### has experienced the Lord’s comfort and relief in these past days, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can give thanks together for His faithfulness. If this season is still heavy and the burden remains, we want you to know we’re here to keep standing with you in prayer. Don’t hesitate to post an update or a new request so we can continue to intercede for her with hope and perseverance.

We’re reminded that our God is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). May He surround ### with His presence, renew her strength, and fill her with the assurance that she is deeply loved by Him. As you all walk through this, may you feel His peace that surpasses all understanding guarding your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

We continue to pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
147
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
155
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom