Bad Luck

  • Thread starter Thread starter idilia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

idilia

Guest
please pray for ### for all the bad luck that is in ### life. everytime ### try to do something it doesnt work. ### feel like..###'m trapped. ### bought a little car 3 weeks ago so ### wont lose ### job and to bring ### daughter to school. ### didnt have money to put it down they took ### old broken car and gave ### another one. ### sign a contract, went home transfer the insurance and everything was ok. yesterday they took the car away from ### saying that the bank did not approve ### and needed $ ### down. ###'m so depressed and disappointed and ### dont know what to do? ### need a car for work, ### have no money and ### dont want God to give ### money ### want ### to help ### find a way to get another car and for all ### problems to go away. ### cant sleep or think straight. please help ### by praying for ### to find a solution and some peace of mind. thank you to all of the people who pray for ### and God bless you.
 
Lord, I Pray for your intervention in this situation and in ###'s life Lord. Reveal to her your will Lord, Give her your direction Lord, Your Courage Lord, to have confidence in your word, to know through your love for her, YOU alone, can and will provide everything she needs Lord, I Pray Lord, you send your mighty helpers to her Lord, Show her your Way Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

 
i pray that everything will work out for you.
 
Dear ###

Please don't give up. God has blessed you with strength, determination, and love. You can do this for He is with you. Believe in yourself that you can and will accomplish but also BELIEVE and TRUST in Him. He has you. He's working it out to His plan. We never know what His plan is but don't give up. I am sending this and praying this with you and let you know you are not alone.

God give me faith in myself. Not only on the days when I am going great and winning and nothing seems impossible, but on days when I wonder if I am brave enough, smart enough, strong enough. Don't let me quit, not ever. Let me keep faith in myself. No matter how many people discourage me, doubt me, laugh at me, warn me, think me a fool, don't let me listen. Let me hear another voice telling me, "You can do it, and you will!"

If nobody else in the whole world seems to care or believe in me, let me believe in myself. I know there will be times when I doubt my own ability, I will be discouraged, on the verge of despair. Don't let me give up, hang on to me. Fan the fires of my faith so that I will try even harder. Give me even more faith in myself. You are the source of my abilities and my faith. I know that you will give me what I ask...Faith in myself through your power and glory. In Jesus' name.

You can get through this. God be with you.
 
Just remember in Christ there is no luck, just new mercies everyday, I pray that the Lord gives you all you need in Jesus Mighty name ammen, and it should be abundantly for He spoke it so shall it be amen...
 
Lord, it is so easy to get discouraged when the enemy lays stumbling blocks in our path. I join ### in her prayer for help and deliverance from the enemies attacks. Give her wisdom and understanding to see a way around the "potholes" in her path. Shine your lite ahead of her so that she can see your leading and guiding hand. You never promised that there wouldn't be adversity but you did promise you would be with us. Help this sweet sister to find her way and her purpose. To you be all honor, glory and praise. In your name. Amen
 
Father, I pray for ###, to come to You in all her decision making and not lean on her own understanding but to acknowledge You in all her ways. I pray ###, that you will take note of things and weigh them before making decision in life. Father draw ### to You, to Your words. Give her faith and wisdom in You to make wise decision and not out of desperation or emotional feelings. I pray that You, Lord will make provision for someone to help her in her time of needs. I pray that the money she puts on the car will be return back to her.
 
You are blessed for believing that the Lord would keep his promise to you. Luke 1:45

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. John 15:7

******And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into His plans. Romans 8:28******

It may seem as if though I didn't say anything toward your distress. I assure you that the Lord's word has covered your current situation. I lift you in prayer that He continues to cover you. Spend time with Him. His word addresses YOUR concerns. It's only my attempt to remind you where He says so.............

Take care.....
 
THANK YOU TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT PRAY AND CARE FOR ME. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can I ask for some prayers of bad misfortune for myself my family, we’ve had constant bad luck from accidents to job losses to death to bad health and to bad outcomes, it seems as if we are cursed and carrying years of burden of bad luck, I have said to my family I think we are cursed and they...
Replies
10
Views
193
Prayer for evil witchcraft removal all evil, bad intentions spells, be removed of me my family.
Replies
9
Views
156
I pray each day to be cleansed of people that I've helped in kind, money or other and seems their bad luck has latched onto me and causing me downfall as to not prosper forward, seems I'm getting poorer and poorer no matter what I do to do good to my fellow man. I just asked to live a normal...
Replies
6
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,096
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom