bad luck streak

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I'm feeling desperate to pass these extreme tests... I don't know what to do other than to reach out and ask for God to pour out his favor and blessing up on me at this point. I did well on my drive test as usual, I finally passed the verbal pre-trip inspection with a 98%, when it came to the...
Replies
Views
PLS PARY FOR MY RELATIONSHIP WITH PINKY A LADY WHO HAS BEEN DESERTED BY HER HUSBAND LEAVNG BEHIND 2 KIDS . HER HUSBAND HAS STARTED A NEW LIFE WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND SHE IS LIVING IN POVERTY LOOKING AFTER HER 2 KIDS ONE 6 YRS AND THE OTHER 2 YEARS OLD , SHE WORKS IN VARIOUS HOUSES AND SADLY...
Replies
Views
Good morning may I ask that you pray for my family that our faith gets stronger as a family. Please pray for my mother and sister they are staying in another town that they wont he lonely that they will be happy and that they will be healthy and always have enough food to eat. Please pray my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my fiancé Michael & I. We are both devoted Christian’s who suffer from anxiety & drug addiction & have been doing really well. My health is declining very fast because since he has turned himself in to do this time served that he needed to do, so we could move on in our life &...
Replies
Views
Dear I need a miracle me and soulmate about to have a heart attack Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom