bad luck streak

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Danielle

Disciple of Prayer
Sear Lord I ask for mercy and restoration .Feeling like my family just keeps hitting brick walls..one after another..I have a 3 year old autistic son who needs a lot of help..its hard to get hum help when you are homeless and living on a working truck. Asking lord for a new opportunity and a good job so we can move forward.. In Jesus name Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
[SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer according to HIS perfect will.   [/SIZE]Amen[SIZE=14pt].[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]Let Us Pray…God in Jesus’ name, “I lift up everyone I am concerned about, including myself and the writer of this prayer to YOU. [/SIZE] Surround us with your protection, leadership, and guidance.  Bless us with strength and courage. Whisper Your Words of encouragement and wisdom into our ears.  Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]God save all of those who stand in need of salvation, heal all of those who stand in need of healing, and deliver all of us from what we need to be delivered from.   May we all come to know You, love You, and strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives.  Let all our God given dreams and goals become reality.   Answer all our prayers according to Your will for our lives.  [/SIZE] Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]God Bless us.  Enlarge our territories.  [/SIZE]Let Your hands be with us.   Keep us from all evil so that we will cause no pain.  Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health, a long life,  but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You.  In Jesus’ name I pray.” Amen So Be It!!![SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen

Praying for you in Jesus Name, Amen. Have you ever thought about the concept of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 

Similar Requests

Oh Lord Jesus, the way the truth of the life, I come before you on my knees as part of the body of Christ. Have I been looking backwards to my old life before the pandemic in March 2020, trying to go back to my old life (to pre-Covid days) in 2021 and not moving forward? Have I been looking...
Replies
Views
Urgent prayer is requested! Please agree with me in prayer that I wont lose my home? I live with my 2 disabled sons. One is a Gulf war vet, the other is my youngest who had a head injury when he was little. In 2004 I was offered help through a low income community action program. They said the...
Replies
Views
I do not know where anything is & i am soo confused & anxious It is very hard when i can't locate items & i feel soo displaced & scared right now after moving because i am in new surroundings & i feel very strange & soo out of place here PLEASE DEAREST HOLY SPIRIT MY MIND IS ON OVER-DRIVE RIGHT...
Replies
Views
Please pray for a financial deliverance. That God will remove every block or hindrance to my prayers for the success and growth of my business. I am self-employed, and the last 2 years have hurt me financially, forcing me to go into my retirement for living expenses and it's starting to dwindle...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son as he prepares for his first organic chemistry lab. Please pray that he is able to find an excellent tutor to help him with organic chemistry this semester. Please pray for him as he has two hard exams coming up. We are planning to visit him this weekend at college since...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom