Bad Friendship With Alcohol In My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liesl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liesl

Guest
Dear God,

I ask your forgiveness where I disappointed you in any way. You're my God, my universe, and my salvation. Therefore, dear God, I beg and I pray, Please touch ### right now to stay away from alcohol. It is ruining my marriage. Please, dear God, end the bad influence friendship between ### and ### right now at this time that we are praying. I know that you can see it is hurting my family life. I beg of you in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ.
 
god will with u on jesus name amen
 
LORD GOD PLEASE ANSWER ###'s PRAYER. I USE HER REQUEST AS A POINT OF CONTACT TO REACH OUT TO MANY OF YOUR DAUGHTERS WHO ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME PROBLEMS, AND I ASK THAT U GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH AND DELIVER THEM IN JESUS NAME.
 
lord deliver her husband from alcohol, remove friends which is of no value in her

husband's life. lord let us walk properly, as in the day not in revelry

and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. but put

on the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for the flesh to fulfill its lusts.

in Jesus name

amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, My boyfriend is influenced by weed because of his friend ### and his gang. My boyfriend, age ###, is getting connected with ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. All these friends get together and take alcohol and weed. When I ask him not to do it, he wants to break the relationship because...
Replies
11
Views
492
Please pray for my Husband ### as he is having a bad friend name ###. Due to him we are fighting. He calls my husband for drinking and sometimes using my husband to save his money. Please pray for my husband to cutoff his friendship in Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
636
Oh lord we give thanks to you for our family and ask you to continue blessing us. We ask you to deliver my brother ### , from the spirit of alcoholism. Please , pray for him to stop drinking alcohol and open the doors of blessings for him in his business and marital life. May he live a Godly...
Replies
10
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom