Back Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God, I love you so much. Right now I am in a lot of pain in my back. I need a miracle. Everyday I have this pain, and I grow tired. Please Lord take this pain away now and forever. I will everyday praise your holy name for this miracle. Thank You.
 
I join you in prayer, GOD please take away her pain.
 
I have prayed for you. May the Lord our God, will make a way to take away our pain and suffering from physical illness. May He will hear and grant everyone's prayer for healing in this site. Praying in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
By His stripes you are healed. Believe this verse. It is not lies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm in pain with my lower back. The muscles keep going into spasm.
Replies
11
Views
146
Feet pain. Streched muscles in feet Pain in some positions in the upper back. Stomach acid. Acid reflux.
Replies
10
Views
214
Please pray for ###, ### yr old friend who has extreme back pain which is effecting her ability to walk, pray for relief and that doctors find and treat source of pain.
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom