Back Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God I am so thankful that you exist. Who would

I turn to, if not for you. I love you God more than

this life because without you I am nothing. Right

now I have horrible pain in my back, can you find

it in your kindness to take this pain away now.

I don't mean to sound so abrupt, but it really

hurts. Also, please make my breathing free and

easy, In Jesus name I pray
 
Oh Lord may you please heal ###'s horrible pain right now. May you please place your healing hand upon her and take away her pain.
 
Father remove pain and ease breathing to begin faith in healing and solve all by walking safely in the word with God by the seashore around the waves. Amen.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, ### yr old friend who has extreme back pain which is effecting her ability to walk, pray for relief and that doctors find and treat source of pain.
Replies
12
Views
199
Feet pain. Streched muscles in feet Pain in some positions in the upper back. Stomach acid. Acid reflux.
Replies
10
Views
216
Pls pray for my ### year old daughter ### . She has back pain from many months now. May our good Lord touch and heal her completely.
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom