Back pain not walk long can't ride

Hi, friend. I'm sorry to learn about your health condition. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand according to His will. Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, ### yr old friend who has extreme back pain which is effecting her ability to walk, pray for relief and that doctors find and treat source of pain.
Replies
12
Views
194
Please pray my back stop hurting and this terrible pain never return. It's hurting so bad I can't walk and when I stand it feels like I'm being stabbed. I go tomorrow for injections. Please pray the injections stop all pain and I will be able to off medicine for my back. I have rods and screws...
Replies
7
Views
273
Lower back pain. I am like stuck in certain positions because of short sharp pain. Probably lumbo ishialgia. Please pray for relief of pain. Muscles or nerves. I can barely walk and like in a cramp.. Amen. Thank you Jesus for your healing and relief. Amen
Replies
7
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom