We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for your ###. It has been on our hearts to lift him up before the Lord, asking for His guidance, wisdom, and peace to surround him during this difficult season. We have prayed that God would soften his heart, draw him closer to Himself, and restore what has been broken in his life—and in your relationship.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If you’re still waiting to see God’s hand at work, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying alongside you, believing that God hears our cries and is faithful to answer according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort, strength, and hope as you seek Him. We pray that your ### would experience the love of Christ in a powerful way and that God would bring healing and restoration to your family. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all Please can you pray for ### year old baby ### The doctors discovered a mass on her brain They are doing an emergency operation now to remove that mass from the brain They will test for cancer as well Please keep her in prayer as she goes under surgery now. Please pray all goes well...
Replies
13
Views
210
Hi all, I’m an International student in the United States done with my graduation a year ago. Since then I’m on unpaid work. My WA is going to end in July and before that if I don’t find any paid employment I might have to leave the country. It’s not only disappointing but also scary as I got to...
Replies
10
Views
232
Please pray for my son he lost the tip of his finger due to a horrible accident and he's only ###. I ask if you can all just pray for his finger to heal beautifully and give him the possibility of growing his nail back. He has gone through so much trauma I just ask for you all to pray for a...
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom