Baby ### has serious internal problems

We continue to lift baby ### and her precious family before the throne of grace, trusting in the Lord’s mercy and healing power. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you these past days, interceding for her complete restoration and for strength and peace to surround her parents, ### and ###, during this heart-wrenching trial.

If God in His infinite wisdom has already answered this cry of your hearts with healing, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report—please share it so we may rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the battle continues and you still need our prayers, we encourage you to post this request again as a new plea, so we may persist in lifting her up before the Father.

May the Holy Spirit comfort you with His presence, grant you endurance through every moment, and remind you that our Heavenly Father hears every whispered prayer offered in faith. We ask all these things in the mighty and merciful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I’ve told my story here many times. In the summer of ###, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job for my family in Texas, my home state. My sons and I left for Texas. Previously, without even consulting me, my wife had purchased a plane...
Replies
10
Views
219
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
263
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom