Australias wildfires

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please forgive me if its inapropriate to post here those videos, but i just have a desire that you pray for this situation because it brings me to tears. Two short videos. Thank you

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I was worry about all those beautiful animals, the perikeets and the cangaroo dead. O God have mercy on Australias population and those beautiful animals going up in smoke. Please God, save them all we pray. Send revival in Australia and more missionaries to tell the truth all over the world. In Jesus name. Amen

Lord my heart is melting upon seeing those animals trap in the mountain of Australia,please make them safe and help them to recover abouth the sittuation Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
This Teaching Clip made me think. Please Listen To Short Podcast: Matthew 7:1-2 Do Not Judge “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. The Measure of Grace At first glance, it’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Humans were brought here to earth to praise and honor the Lord, but if they forget to obey heavenly laws written down in Gods word, then pain and suffering and all kinds of discomfort shall come to our life. All pain and diverse problems vary from one individual to others who live under the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You shine like a bright morning star... Jesus our dear Lord full of kindness and mercy continue to lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. His love for us will never ever dwindle or dissapear Let us all choose to be gentle. Nothing on earth is won by force. If we raise our voice. It...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 2 Timothy 1:7: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Fear causes you to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom