Aunty ### is torturing me to return her jewels ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
Aunty ### is torturing me to return her jewels to her. I have pledged the jewels and don't have the money to return the jewels. She wants me to give an exact date, but I am in no position to give an exact date. Please pray that God will guide me in this matter and help me solve this matter. I ask in Jesus' name for a solution to this matter. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray all lost money and jewels Returned immediately. I have to sell household goods . I am a pensioner Tears are very painful. I dont have money for medication food . I dont want to leave South Africa with the most ugly and bitter taste. Dear father please help me to bring All that is...
Replies
12
Views
187
I need help, I have been on fire for the Lord but have been being tortured mentally by demons. I am having severe anxiety constantly specifically in my home, which my family member did witchcraft and demonic work inside of. I constantly feel presences around me and am constantly in tormenting...
Replies
9
Views
428
Lord please help my mom. ### that I torture her and I think she is torturing me. I cannot stand it any more. I lose so much energy and invest into our relationship and I am so mad now..Is this devil??? My brother is also starting to buy stupid things for my mom's money (we care for her,) and...
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom