Audio Request: Andre Asks Prayer For His Sister In Law In The Hospital With Cancer Of Brain And Lung

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre Asks Prayer For His Sister In Law In The Hospital With Cancer of Brain and Lungs. Also requests prayer for his marriage. Recorded Aug 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfbKHQA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I request prayer for swollen of my thyroid gland. I believe God will heal me in Jesus for WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST. My second request is for a friend in the hospital lying lifeless because of brain cancer. Her name is Nana Akua Adjei. What God can not do does not exist.
Replies
Views
prayer request for Davidson praise the lord Iam jones Robinson Iam from India prayer for Davidson ,He is my Father ,He Was admitted in EMC Hospital he was caused by Brain fever TB unconsciousness So kindly pray for his physical and mental Health Thank you God Bless your ministry
Replies
Views
Prayer warriors please pray for my sister-in-law. She’s in the hospital with cancer and we were not expecting this. Please pray that God sends his healing power healing hands on her. Help her to heal and go home. Thank you for everything
Replies
Views
Prayer request for a father who isn't accepting of his handicapped son and stuck his son in a covid icu wing when he didn't have covid. Pray his son gets out from the hospital. Pray God becomes the handicapped son's Dad. That God gets him out from the covid wing to go back to his own home. Pray...
Replies
Views
Sir i am continuously praying for my brother I need a prayer support from you sir please pray for my brother I need him sir He is married and have 3 year daughter A.Bhuvana Raj Date of birth:24-8-1990 Age:30 Married (Wife Name: Divya) 3 year old daughter (Samiksha) Disease: Blood cancer (Acute...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom