Audio Request: Maureen Asks Prayer For Her Grand Daughter To Get Into Law School

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen Asks Prayer For Her Grand Daughter to Get Into Law School. Recorded Aug 18, 2010 at 9:16 PM.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfbHEQA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Father, we pray that You would protect our children. Save them from those who wish to use and manipulate them, God. Prev Article Next Article My granddaughter is almost 13 years old. When she turns 13, she cannot drive or vote, but according to the Tennessee Mature Minor Doctrine, she can go to...
Replies
Views
PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR DAUGHTER TO GET H1B Visa Through Second lottery 2022 system . Lord Jesus Christ bless. Our daughter grant our daughter and Son in law Live In good health, both of them live in true love , very good understanding, peace of mind, protecting our children from not getting...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And then, there’s Jesse. Six-years-old and a bit small for his age with the most genuine gold-capped tooth smile. Editor's Note: This post is from 2013, and a lot has changed for Jordan since that time. However, this reveals her heart and her honesty along with a heavy dose of God's truth...
Replies
Views
I pray Lord Jesus for September 17—LESOTHO Pray for a door to open and the right contacts made to get Derek’s broadcast on the radio in Lesotho. Praise & Thanksgiving: When the Lesotho Youth with a Mission Director’s wife was in Pretoria for training, the South Africa office gave her the Mega...
Replies
Views
My daughter is going through a very tough phase of her life..I had lost my husband in 1989 when my daughter was barely 12years old and son 10 years..had brought up my kids without any support from my husbands side both emotionally and financially..my daughter used to get epileptic attack..we...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom